30 agosto 2008

I hate loving you

a las 6:10:00 a. m.
I hate loving you like i do. Because i love you so much! So much that i can't be mad at you! And right now, this time, or moments like this, i have to be mad at you. But, i can't. No matter how hard i try... If you just talk to me, im going to begin to slow down... oh i hate that!.. If you stare at me, if you touch me, if you are just there!.. I begin to calm down, you make me feel peace, and save... And slowly i begin to forget why i was pissed off... I hate it!!! I hate that you just try to put things right again, without saying sorry, without give any excuses, just being... You! With your perfect good boy damn thing!!! But if you just don't do nothing at all, and no come, or don't call... ah i hate it too! Because you don't even care about it!!! Although the thing that i hate the most is that... no matter what you do, in the end... im just there, again, in love with you, loving you...

I keep on falling in and out, of love with you.

3 Han letreado:

Anónimo dijo...

Te entiendo. Yo sé lo que es eso.

Spirit of dreams on martes, septiembre 02, 2008 10:08:00 p. m. dijo...

Ante eso, lo mejor, dejarse llevar y actuar como sientas en cada momento.
Te voté;) que tengas suerte, mañana otra vez;)
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuas, te he echado de menos este tiempo.
Cuídate, besos y un big abra:
Spirit of dreams;) (f)

JB on martes, octubre 07, 2008 3:06:00 a. m. dijo...

REL: Al menos no soy yo sola... :)

Spirit of dremas: Siii!!!
Ah, y Gracias por el voto! :D De verdad...
Me voy, pero vuelvo... siempre! :)

 

Letras Sueltas Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos